Social media is now a part of our everyday lives. What began as a way to stay connected with friends and family has quickly become an addiction that many people cannot seem to break.
Social media has made it easier than ever before for users to stay connected with friends, share pictures, and keep in touch with family. With so many sites that offer social media services, there are many more people now able to connect with the people they care about through these sites.
- Keep an inspection
- Don’t let them reveal everything on social media
- Make them express more with real people and participate in real life
- Immerse them in outdoor activities and open conversations
- Grab a digital detox retreat.
- Start little and build up slowly.
- Put a regular unplugged time for everyone during the daytime.
- Preserve certain areas of the house where nets are off-limits.
- Plan technology-free family actions.
- Demonstrate to kids how screen time and digital media impact their health and brain.
- Introduce children and teens beneficial ways to self-soothe.