Social media is now a part of our everyday lives. What began as a way to stay connected with friends and family has quickly become an addiction that many people cannot seem to break.
Social media has made it easier than ever before for users to stay connected with friends, share pictures, and keep in touch with family. With so many sites that offer social media services, there are many more people now able to connect with the people they care about through these sites.
However, it doesn’t have to be that way – the internet can also become your friend. Limit social media
apps can stop you right before you have the urge to go through social media.
Keep an inspection
Don’t let them reveal everything on social media
Make them express more with real people and participate in real life
Immerse them in outdoor activities and open conversations
- Grab a digital detox retreat.
- Start little and build up slowly.
- Put a regular unplugged time for everyone during the daytime.
- Preserve certain areas of the house where nets are off-limits.
- Plan technology-free family actions.
- Demonstrate to kids how screen time and digital media impact their health and brain.
- Introduce children and teens beneficial ways to self-soothe.